Do Women Drive better or do Men drive better?
Big time debate topic. I personally believe it depends on an individuals perspective.
Parking a car with the help of rearview mirror camera make it easy for both. We all know driving is not an easy task because there is life at the stake.
Yes, I am about to tell you which Rear view mirror camera you need to install in your vehicle. These Reverse parking cameras come with proper kit set & often these devices are assisted by the sensors and the cameras are turned on automatically as soon as there is any impact or braking on the vehicle.
The rear cameras, often come to be of high use while reversing the vehicle. These rear view mirror cameras display the back side of the car clearly which the driver is generally not able to see physically on the display screen. This of high utility when it comes to reversing the vehicle without even looking back.
What We Are Discussing Today?
- 1 Best Rear View Mirror Cameras | Reverse Parking Cameras
- 1.0.1 10. SmarTure (2nd Generation M511)
- 1.0.2 9. AKASO (Backup Camera Kit)
- 1.0.3 8. Pruveeo D700
- 1.0.4 7. Victony (Rear view Camera)
- 1.0.5 6. Nexgadget (Car Parking Cam)
- 1.0.6 5. JVIN Mirror Dash Cam (Car Video Recorder)
- 1.0.7 4. Tennboo (HD Mirror Front and Rear Dash Camera)
- 1.0.8 3. Pruveeo MX2
- 1.0.9 2. Auto-Vox M6
- 1.0.10 1. Falcon Zero F360+
- 1.1 Our Pick:
These cameras are also accompanied by sensors which indicate if the car is about to collide. Thus, these reverse parking cameras on a car are of high use these days, especially when there is heavy traffic on the roads.
There are dash cams & then there is a backup camera, the dash cams on the vehicles come to use very often. These dash cams are the front cams installed on the vehicles those take continuous footages and images of what is happening in front of the car and these recorded videos can give strong evidence when there is the necessity of the offender to get caught.
Best Rear View Mirror Cameras | Reverse Parking Cameras
10. SmarTure (2nd Generation M511)
Short Description :1296P Ultra HD Dual Wide Angle Camera 5″ IPS Screen Rearview Mirror Dashcam with HDR, Parking Assistance System, Parking Protection Mode (without SD card)
This rear view mirror camera comes with an extra HD recording capacity with a resolution of 2304*1296 at 30fps which enables to record high-quality videos both during the daytime and the night time. The license plates of the cars and vehicles are clearly captured in the camera using the 150-degree angle viewing camera.
This rear view mirror camera has the capacity to capture the images of the license plates of the vehicle running in 4 lanes of the road at a time. The device features a crystal clear white mirror with a 5 inch IPS screen which can be used for video playback and parking assistance as well. The device saves energy by automatically turning on with ignition and turning off when the ignition is turned off.
The device also features a number of sensors like accelerometer trigger, crash vibration detection, parking mode surveillance, integrated G-sensor etc. The users do not need to change the original mirrors since the device binds to the mirror bracket. The device comes with a 30-day money back guarantee along with a 12-month warranty and lifetime support.
- This device allows 1296p extra HD recording and has many integrated sensors. It starts recording while ignition on and stops while ignition off.
- Easy installation.
- Huge mirror makes it more uder friendly.
- Users have issues regarding the poor driving assistant system and dark mirror at nights.
- Dimension: 12.4 * 0.6 * 3.3 inches.
- Weight: 1.9 pounds.
- 1 lithium battery used.
- Automatic Safeguards.
9. AKASO (Backup Camera Kit)
Short Description: FHD 1080P 5 Inch IPS Touch Screen Car Camera 170 Degree Super Wide Angle Front and Rear Mirror Dual Dashboard Recorder with G-Sensor, Night Vision, WDR, Loop Recording
The resolution of the camera used in this car reverse camera is full HD 1920*1080p and it can take photos with 12MP and videos in 30fps settings. The devices put to use some advanced sensors so as to get a clearer picture of the license plates. The videos and the images are displayed on a 5-inch touchscreen.
The rear view mirror camera has a 170-degree lens which helps in covering a major chunk of the road in the videos and the images. The rear cam provides the users with 480p live display and assists the drivers while reversing their vehicles or parking. The device also has a parking monitor and a motion detection function which records all accidents provided the device is powered on.
The device has a WDR function which helps the drivers to get a clear image and video even in low light conditions. The packaging of the product includes a user manual, straps, the dash cam, the rear camera, the rear camera extension cable (19 feet long) and an in-car charging cable.
- Akaso recorder has excellent low light imaging quality for night driving and has emergency recording capability for emergency recording while accidents.
- No anti-glare screen factor.
- Reverse track monitor.
- Full Hd display 1080P.
- The device comes with a short backup camera cable and doesn’t provide any online documentation or support.
- Dimension: 13.4 * 4.8 * 2.5 inches.
- Weight: 1.7 pounds.
- 1 lithium Battery used.
Note: Before diving into more details on Reverse Parking Cameras, check out this post about Bosch Wipers & learn how to fix broken windshield wiper blades of your car.
8. Pruveeo D700
Short Description: 7-Inch Touch Screen Backup Camera Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual Channel with Rear View Reversing Camera
This product from Pruveeo is one of the best rear view mirror camera available in the price segment. The device comes with a 7-inch touchscreen that makes it highly usable. The screen size is larger as compared to all other similar devices and provides better visibility to the driver.
The front camera has a 1080p resolution and employs a 150-degree wide angle lens and the rear cam is completely weatherproof. Whenever the rear is engaged, the rear camera comes into action and the parking image is displayed on the screen. The device comprises of two dash cams and a 7-inch anti-dazzling mirror. The device is extremely easy to set up and simply mounts on the existing rear view mirror of the car.
The wire of the device connects through the cabin of the car to the cigarette lighter. The screen also provides the users to switch between single picture display option or picture in picture display options using a toggle switch.
- This car backup camera is enabled with simultaneous front and rear recording along with auto displaying parking image for convenient parking without pressing any buttons.
- Audio Recording on & off feature(if needed).
- Rear waterprrof camera
- Users have issues regarding poor back camera video quality.
- Dimension: 13.5 * 4 * 3.3 inches.
- Weight: 4.8 ounces.
- The supported capacity of Micro SD 32 Gb.
7. Victony (Rear view Camera)
Short Description: 4.3 Inch Touch Screen Full HD 1080P Dual Lens Car Camera,170° Wide Angle Front Lens and Rearview Backup Camera with G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Night Vision(SD Card Included)
This backup camera from Victony comes with an included SD card which can be used for storing the videos and images shot using the camera. The display used in the device is an anti-dazzling mirror and a 4.3-inch white screen with a touchscreen interface.
The device simultaneously records on the front cam in Full HD 1080p mode and in the rearview camera as well. The front camera has a viewing angle of 170 degrees for covering a major portion of the road while the rear view camera has a 110-degree viewing angle. The cameras also come with low light compensation feature for better visibility at night times as well.
The rear view mirror camera makes use of a highly advanced gravity center which automatically activates the camera in case of any collision. During the collision, 10 seconds of footage from the front and 20 seconds from the back will be recorded automatically. These videos and images are stored in a separate folder in a locked state and cannot be overwritten. The device also comes with loop recording and picture in picture display features.
- This device comes with an anti-dazzling mirror and provides loop recording which allows recording of videos even if storage is full.
- Picture-in-picture display.
- Night vision sensing.
- Videos recorded have very large size and the quality of videos is bad.
- Dimension: 13.4 * 4.5 * 2.8 inches.
- Weight: 1.6 pounds.
- 1 lithium Battery used.
6. Nexgadget (Car Parking Cam)
Short Description: 4.3″ LCD FHD 1080p Dual Lens Car Camera Front and Rear DVR Video Recorder Vehicles Camera with Car Charger One USB Port
The product from Nexgadget provides the users with a picture in picture display feature. The screen of the device can be used to display the single image with footage from one camera along with picture-in-picture display combining two footages.
The view mode on the screen can be toggled using a switch. The device can be powered on manually or automatically along with the ignition of the vehicle on which it is installed. The rearview camera is completely weatherproof and assists the driver while driving or parking the vehicle. The device comes with an inbuilt G-sensor which comes into play when there is sudden braking or strong impact.
As soon as the G sensor is activated, the camera instantly starts recording without any overwriting and this footage can be stored for proofs of the happenings. The device comes with a 1 year out of the box warranty and the customer care centre is available just a call away. The device is compatible with Class 10 memory cards with capacities 32 GB/!6 GB/8 GB. However, the packaging of the product does not include an SD card.
- It allows simultaneous front and rear recording of videos. Users can switch easily to view the required recording.
- One button switch for picture-in-picture display.
- Waterproof backup camera.
- Users have claims regarding poor battery life and improper working of sensors.
- Dimension: 14 * 4.8 * 2.9 inches.
- Weight: 1.82 pounds.
- Video Resolution 1080P.
- The capacity of Micro SD 32 Gb.
5. JVIN Mirror Dash Cam (Car Video Recorder)
Short Description: 4.5″ Touch Screen Rear View Cameras Dual Lens Dashboard HD Mirror Backup Camera 170 Wide Angle Lens DVR G-Sensor Loop Recording R10
This car backup camera from JVIN comes with dual camera setup. The two cameras comprise a full HD 1080p Front camera and a 720p rear recording camera. The rear camera is a waterproof camera and can resist heavy rains as well.
The recording rear view mirror camera continuously record the videos without the driver necessarily having to do anything manually. If the storage space is exhausted, the new video clips are overwritten on the oldest clips automatically. The length of the video clips can be selected between 1, 3 and 5 minutes as per the requirements.
The display modes on the touchscreen can be changed very easily. The device has a very good resistance against temperature changes and can withstand 32F to 122F. the device supports most of the standard SD memory cards. However, it is recommended to use Class 10 8GB/16GB/32Gb SD cards.
However, the customers do not get a memory card in the packaging of the product. The product has a great rating and is one of the best available products with a highly competitive price.
- This device has 1080p front camera and 720p rear waterproof camera especially designed for extreme weather conditions.
- Touch Screen display for handling.
- Short video Recording can be done.
- Variety of external memory card supported.
- The device has a small display which may be inconvenient for some users.
- Dimension: 12.2 * 3.4 * .5 inches.
- Weight: 1.93 pounds.
- Night Vision Sensing.
- 1080P Quality.
4. Tennboo (HD Mirror Front and Rear Dash Camera)
Short Description: TENNBOO 1080P Dashboard Recorder with Back Up Reversing Camera,4.3″ LCD Wide Angle Vehicle DVR Night Vision, Loop Recording
The reverse camera mirror comes with a FHD front camera and a VGA rear camera. The device facilitates the recording on both the cameras simultaneously. The users get a 4.3 inches anti-glare mirror screen and it comes with 4 display modes.
Whenever, the driver engages the rear gear, the mirror screen displays the parking image which assists the driver to park the vehicle safely. The device comes with a 8 GB SD card included in the packaging. However, the users can use up to 32 GB memory cards in the device. The other features of this rear view camera mirror include automatic recording, multilingual interface support, parking monitoring, night vision, loop recording, G sensors along with all the features of a regular dash cam.
The customers must take a note that the cable length of the rear cam is about 19 feet which might fall short if the size of the vehicle is large. This implies that this cable is not ideal for vans or trucks.
- This comes with motion detection, G-sensor, loop recording, parking monitoring, night vision and multilingual support.
- Antiglare blue mirror screen.
- Amazon recommends the product to be paired with a 36GB SD card which should not be done as it is class 1 and the DVR requires class 10 SD card.
- Dimension: 12.5 * 3.2 * .3 inches.
- Weight: 1.3 pounds.
- 1 lithium Battery used.
3. Pruveeo MX2
Short Description: Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual Camera for Cars, 240 Degree Wide Angle Driving Recorder DVR.
The product comes with a lens which can be rotated by 360 degrees and has a 120-degree viewing angle. The video recordings are made in 720p and 480p resolutions and in 30fps and are saved in AVI formats. The dash camera is mounted to the windshield discreetly and is generally not visible easily.
It is completely concealed from outside of the car. The camera powers on automatically when the engine is turned on and automatically stops when the engine is turned off. The rear view mirror camera records the videos in loops and they are stored on the SD card. There are no gaps in between the recorded files and the camera records seamlessly.
The device comes with a 12-month replacement warranty out of the box and comes with the trust of the Pruveeo brand. The customers can easily reach out to the customer care centre in case of any issues that they face with the product. the price of this rear view camera mirror is highly competitive in the segment.
- It comes with a 320-degree rotating 120-degree viewing high-resolution lens with automatic start and stops and seamless recording feature.
- Camera mounts on the windshield.
- Night vision mode works properly only when there is a well-lit area.
- Dimension: 6.6 * 5 * 3.1 inches.
- Weight: 12 ounces.
- Loop recording.
2. Auto-Vox M6
Short Description: Dash Cam Backup Camera Kit HD Mirror Cam with Motion Detection, IP 68 Waterproof LED Night Vision Reverse Rear View License Plate Back up Car Camera and FHD 1080P 4.5” Touch Screen
This backup camera comes with a 4.5-inch touchscreen with an interface that is very easy to operate. The menu can be reached with just the touch of a fingertip. The dash cam of the product takes full HD video recordings and images both in the daytime as well as night time.
The rear camera comes with a set of 6 LED lights which helps the drivers to get a clear view even in low light conditions. The Reverse parking cameras are also assisted by a sensitive image processor which helps in clarifying the videos and the images.
The devices fix on the top of the rear view mirror camera of the car very easily and go well with the body of the vehicle and do not look absurd. Even if the driver is not in the car, the camera records motions within 3m. However, so as to get this feature, the device must get continuous power even though the driver is not in the car.
- This device comes with excellent motion detection detecting objects near 3 metre.
- Easy installation.
- Loop Recording.
- The larger mirror strapped onto rear view mirror undergoes tremendous vibration and back camera offers poor video quality.
- No wireless remote
- Dimension: 13.1 * 4.7* 2.3 inches.
- Weight: 2 Pounds
- Supported Sd Card 32Gb.
Short Description: 3.5-Inch Color TFT Rear View Mirror LCD Dash Cam with 32GB SD Card
This parking camera comes with a 3.5 inches TFT LCD display and is one of the best reverse parking camera one can get in this price range. The lens used in the device has a 120-degree viewing angle and has a very high resolution for clear viewing of the rear side of the vehicle.
The lens is also 180 degrees rotating type which helps the drivers to get a broader view of the rear side of the vehicle. The device also comes with night vision to assist the drivers during the night time as well. The device is highly optimized to be used in any type of vehicles, irrespective of the body sizes.
The device also comes with a built-in microphone and speaker function as well. It is very easy to set up the device and it also facilitates the use of additional vehicles as well. The device also comes with a Falcon 1 year out of the box warranty as well. The users also get a 32 GB Class 10 UHS1 SD card with the device.
- This device allows easy set up for multiple vehicles uses and enabled with 180-degree rotating 120-degree viewing angle high-resolution lens allowing night vision mode.
- The wide display screen for more clarity.
- Come with a night vision sensing.
- One of its kind Rearview dash cam.
- Users have issues regarding poor image and video quality.
- Dimension: 11.6 * 4.9 * 2.9 inches
- Weight: 1.85 Pounds
- Come in two variants 360+ & 360.
Among all these above mentioned rear view mirror cameras, the HD Mirror Car Cams Front and Rear Dash Camera, TENNBOO 1080P Dashboard Recorder with Back Up Reversing Camera,4.3″ LCD Wide Angle Vehicle DVR Night Vision, Loop Recording from Tennboo is the best rear view mirror camera & also highly rated product at this price segment.
The product has a great customer care centre which provides instant assistance to the users. Apart from this, the technologies and the sensors used in this device are quite advanced and make this product worth an investment.
It is often said that ‘It is better to be safe than sorry’ and this should drive all the drivers to get a reverse camera mirror installed on their cars. The device assists the drivers while reversing and parking and also provides the footage in case of accidents. Go on, get one product before it is too late.
The number of vehicles on the road has increased substantially over the decade and this has often led to a lot of woes while driving among the drivers. Just wanted to say Be Safe.